[Smtk-developers] Python error with SMTK in custom application

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jan 21 09:59:11 EST 2015

David,

Here's an update.

import shiboken fails with the same error:

Fatal Python error: [libshiboken] Failed to initialise
Shiboken.SbkEnumType metatype.

I verified that this is not an issue with multiple versions of
shiboken/smtk. The loaded libraries are indeed the ones that were
build by this project (I verified by using LD_DEBUG=libs).