[Smtk-developers] Fixes in

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Fri Feb 20 19:56:05 EST 2015

Hi all,

Model edges and vertices should once again be visible in renderings of SMTK models and are being properly updated across operations, as illustrated below. Also, the discrete bridge should now be able to load both 2D and 3D models.

There appears to be a selection bug in ModelBuilder (or ParaView or VTK) with the OpenGL2 backend, but I do not think SMTK is at fault; setting the camera's center of rotation does not work properly, which I take to be an indication that GL picking is failing.

	David