[Smtk-developers] Should SMTK issues now be posted to GitLab?

Robert Michael O'Bara bob.obara at kitware.com
Thu Dec 10 16:02:36 EST 2015

Hi John,

You can now report issues on the Gitlab site for SMTK.

Note to all developers - the Github repo is now a mirror for SMTK and the GitLab repo has now been made the true repository for SMTK.

Bob

Robert M. O'Bara, MEng.
Assistant Director of Scientific Computing

Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Suite 101
Clifton Park, NY 12065