[Smtk-developers] Rebased smtk_mesh

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Thu Apr 23 16:23:32 EDT 2015

Hi Rob,

To follow up on the test issues: they appear unrelated to the smtk mesh branch. Instead, when I did a clean rebuild of the CMB superbuild (which includes the OCE and CGM builds SMTK links to), it overwrote my OCE 6.8.0 install with the superbuild version which is significantly older and has problems.

So... I have no objection to merging in the rebased smtk mesh branch.

	David