[Smtk-developers] Unifying Meshing helpers between smtk and cmb.

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Fri Apr 10 14:19:48 EDT 2015

Hi Rob,

As long as the CMB_Plugin(VTKExtension + some client code) does not have a
hard-link to smtk, I am all for it. Sometimes, we/users just want to load a
reader/writer inside cmbVTKExtension to paraview, which should not require
smtk.

Also, the cmbsuperbuild then needs to tell smtk to build discrete session
by default, which is probably already the case.

Yumin