[Smtk-developers] SMTK Dashboard

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Thu Oct 30 10:45:30 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Some warnings and test problems have crept into the dashboard. I've fixed the easy warnings, but am less sure how to fix:

1. This warning:

> /.../smtk_src/smtk/extension/qt/qtAssociationWidget.cxx: In member function ‘QList<std::tr1::shared_ptr<smtk::attribute::Definition> > smtk::attribute::qtAssociationWidget::processDefUniqueness(const smtk::model::ModelEntity&, smtk::attribute::System*)’:
> /.../smtk_src/smtk/extension/qt/qtAssociationWidget.cxx:420:17: warning: declaration of ‘smtk::attribute::System* attSystem’ shadows a parameter [-Wshadow]

It looks like a real issue to me and not a false positive.

2. The test failures on endor. They all look to be Python failures:

> Not able to import smtk library. You might need to:
>   - Use the PYTHONPATH variable to point to the smtk python lib
>   - And/or use the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable to point to the shiboken libraries

Can anyone take a look at these?

	Thanks,
	David