[Smtk-developers] Q: default for vector value possible?

Robert Michael O'Bara bob.obara at kitware.com
Thu Nov 27 22:06:46 EST 2014

Hi David,

No - it would be relatively simple to put this in but care needs to be taken to keep things consistent when the item definition is modified:

The item must be non-extensible
When the Number of min required values is modified, the default array would also need to be updated
In the case of an extensible I'm guessing that the default array must be of size 1 and represents the value of newly added values.

Does this make sense?

Bob

Robert M. O'Bara, MEng.
Assistant Director of Scientific Computing

Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Suite 101
Clifton Park, NY 12065