[Smtk-developers] SMTK code review, more Remus debugging

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Mon Nov 10 09:17:25 EST 2014

Overall the branch looks good to me. I might have missed it but when a
bridge starts a server how do you capture and advertise what the
endpoint back to that server is?

In smtk/common/Paths.cxx Have you thought about simplifying the OS
includes, maybe to something like:

#ifdef __APPLE__
#  include "smtk/common/PathsHelperMacOSX.h"
#elif defined(__CYGWIN__)
//cygwin also defines _WIN32 so it most come first
#  include "smtk/common/PathsHelperUnix.h"
#elif defined(_WIN32)
#  include "smtk/common/PathsHelperWindows.h"
#else
#  include "smtk/common/PathsHelperUnix.h"
#endif