[Smtk-developers] CGM stuff in master

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Wed Nov 5 23:50:57 EST 2014

Hi Yumin,

> ... With your changes to smtk-cgm, the cmb_v4 (ModelBuilder) can now load the 62_shaver1.brep file ...

Great!

> Now we need to somehow get your shiny sphere and prism operations exposed in CMB.

I think the tricky part for the geometry creation operations like those will be deciding which bridge to target.

Have you started on the toolbar buttons for operators yet? We need them to react to the current selection by highlighting themselves if they can be associated with the selection.

    David