[Smtk-developers] Loading in STP Models

Robert Michael O'Bara bob.obara at kitware.com
Mon Dec 22 21:08:33 EST 2014

Hi All,

I think I can show we are no getting the correct topology - Load in Engine-block.igs and you can see we are getting a lot of volumetric bodies which are not volumes (they could be sheet bodies but they definitely not volumetric - this is one of the “volumes”.

Bob

Robert M. O'Bara, MEng.
Assistant Director of Scientific Computing

Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Suite 101
Clifton Park, NY 12065