[Smtk-developers] smtk and cmb_v4 update

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Mon Dec 22 09:59:41 EST 2014

Just relay some info from another email thread.

Now there is a wiki page (internal to Kitware currently) for building cmb_v4
https://www.kitware.com/ERDC_Hydro/index.php/Build_CMB_v4#Using_SuperBuild

Marcus pushed his cmb_v4 updates for paraview master, and I fixed a small
build issue on Mac, so cmb_v4 should be happy now with paraview master.

I also added some logic in smtk and cmb_v4, so now the annoying behavior
(the whole tree redrew itself when changing color or visibility from the
tree view) is gone. You need to update smtk and cmb_v4.

Marcus is also working on updating cmb_v4 cmake scripts for OpenGL2 since
now it compiles against paraview master. This is very exciting!

Yumin