[Smtk-developers] Can't build SMTK python wrappers no more

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Tue Dec 2 15:09:33 EST 2014

> Has anyone else seen this error building python wrappers?

1. Are you using the OpenGeoScience/smtk-head branch of shiboken? It is the only one that defines SHIBOKEN_SKIP.

2. Have you got SMTK headers in both your source directory and the install directory? I find it useful to

  rm `cat install_manifest.txt`

before rebuilding.

3. I am not sure that all the dependencies are correctly computed. Sometimes after fixing #1 or #2 above, I have to forcibly remove the generated wrapper files and re-run cmake to get things going again.

	David