[Smtk-developers] New CGM operations

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Mon Dec 1 09:57:09 EST 2014

Hi all,

I've pushed another batch of CGM operators to SMTK:

+ Copy
+ Reflect
+ Scale

Since the CGM operators are becoming more numerous, I've shuffled them all into a subdirectory (smtk/bridge/cgm/operators).

At some point, it would be nice to add more documentation to the XML files and include summaries of the operators in the user's guide. Are the documentation strings in attribute XML files supposed to be HTML or plain text? If the latter, we might treat them as reStructuredText for a fancier user's guide experience.

	David

PS. The "add a bridge" tutorial is expanded and covers a good bit of the Exodus bridge's implementation.

  http://smtk.readthedocs.org/en/latest/tutorials/add_a_bridge/index.html